2022 TOTA Annual Meeting and International Conference
Enrich, Empower, and Enjoy Your Life
Dear distinguished guests, colleagues and friends,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it gives me great pleasure in extending a warm welcome to all the delegates and their accompanying persons to visit Taipei, Taiwan for the 2022 TOTA Annual Meeting and International Conference. The conference will be held from December 3rd-4th, 2022. The main theme of the 2022 conference is “Enrich, Empower, and Enjoy Your Life”. We’ve invited several prestige speakers who have outstanding achievement and major impact in the relevant fields. We expect our participants to have deeper perspective of current view of the occupational therapy and the health care around the world. The programs provided by the conference include keynote speech, workshop, oral and poster presentations. Research findings and practical experiences are encouraged to submit and share in the conference. Submissions for both Oral/Poster Abstract & Workshop Proposals will be open starting April 15th.
Invited speakers: to be confirmed
Program: to be arranged
Venue: National Taiwan University, School of Occupational Therapy
17, Xu Zhou Road, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C)
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
All abstracts of research findings, case studies, unique practice experiences, professional innovation and issue related to Rehabilitation Sciences and Occupational Therapy are welcomed. The presentation can be in the format of oral or poster presentation. Please indicate your preference of presentation type while submitting the abstract; the Scientific Programme Committee will consider your preference. However, the Committee reserves the right to assign oral presentation or poster presentation to the accepted abstract, depending on its content, time arrangement, and the balance of the abstract categories.
- ●Either in Mandarin or English
- ●10 minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes of discussion (including question and answer session).
- ●The speaker for the presentation should be from any of the authors listed on the abstract submission.
- ●Either in Traditional Chinese or English
- ●Authors being accepted will be notified the details of the poster formats.
- ●The presenter should be from any of the authors listed on the abstract submission
The report contents you submit can be categorized in one of the major areas related to Occupational Therapy as the following:
- 1.Children and Adolescents
- 2.Physical Dysfunction
- 3.Mental Health
- 4.Geriatric Care
- 5.Community Services
- 6.Education in Occupational Therapy
- 7.Application of Innovative Technology
- 8.Administration, Policy and Marketing
- 9.Occupation: Theory and Practice
- 10.Occupation as Means/ Ends
- 11.Topics of COVID-19
Abstract submission guidelines
- ●Abstracts should be submitted on-line ONLY, please submit your abstracts via the conference website.
- ●The presenter can present in Mandarin or English. Please indicate your preferred language while submitting the abstract.
- ●The confirmation e-mail of your submission will be sent to the corresponding author in one week after the submission. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please submit again or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ●The submitted contents should not have been published in any public presentation before.
- ●Applicants should indicate the language for presentation. For Mandarin presentations, abstracts can be submitted in either Chinese or English; for English presentations, abstracts should only be submitted in English.
- ●Please indicate your preference of presentation type and one major theme of your contents within the above 11 topic categories
- ●Submissions should include the following:
- A) Title of the abstract (maximum of 20 words); Chinese abstract should also include its English title.
- B) Names of all authors
- C) Presenter (can be from any of the authors listed in the abstract)
- D) Corresponding author (not limited to the first author)
- E) Affiliations and contact details of authors (Including organization/ institution, city and country, e-mail address, work phone number)
- F) Contents of the abstract (Maximum 500 words for both written in Chinese or in English)
- G) NO images, tables or graphs are allowed in abstract submissions.
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
For the first time this year, the Scientific Committee is calling for submissions of proposals for the workshops. We welcome submissions from a wide range of topics which are relevant to Occupational Therapy practice.
Workshop Proposals Submission
- ●Each workshop is 50-80 minutes and should be interactive and participative.
- ●Workshop proposals should not exceed 1000 words and should include the following headings:
- ○ Title
- ○Learning objectives
- ○Educational approach/pedagogy
- ○Practice implications
- ●Workshop proposals should be submitted on-line ONLY, please submit your abstracts via the conference website.
- ●The presenter can present in Mandarin or English. Please indicate your preferred language while submitting the workshop proposals.
- ●Complimentary registration for workshop presenters.
- ●The final outcome of the selection is subject to the Scientific Committee’s discretion.