The Benefits of Being a WFOT Individual Member
1. Support strategic international representation at key stakeholder events to progress, lobby and influence the importance and relevance of the occupational therapy profession at a global level.
2. Gain access to the exclusive Members Only part of the WFOT website. Imperative if you want to download the latest documents, guidance and materials produced by WFOT.
3. Receive generous discounts on products offered for sale in WFOT’s Online Store – Individual Members can save up to 50% on advertised prices.
4. Download the latest free publications and promotional materials up to 12 months in advance of them being released as public access.
5. Access the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION) and closed forums via http://otion.wfot.org/
可使用職能治療國際線上網絡(the Occupational Therapy International Online Network (OTION))以及其非公開論壇http://otion.wfot.org/ 。
6. Receive online access to the twice-yearly issues of WFOT’s international professional journal WFOT Bulletin.
7. Access previously published editions of the WFOT Bulletin dating back to 2004.
8. Receive WFOT’s e-newsletter, published quarterly and sent direct to your inbox once you have registered on the WFOT website.
9. Receive 20% discount on all books produced by Wiley publishing.
10. Apply for WFOT’s Thelma Cardwell Foundation Award for Research and Education.
可申請WFOT’s Thelma Cardwell Foundation Award for Research and Education。
11. Save over 50% off an annual MedBridge subscription, offering clinical education, patient education and home exercises by visiting https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/wfot or using promo code WFOT at checkout.